Saturday, March 26, 2005

Of this n that

The funny thing about blogs is that they sneak up on you in the middle of the night or some equally inconvenient time. I'm drowning in words now... one moment its a dream- with all its accompanying disjointedness...the next moment, I am typing what I'm dreaming...very disquieting I tell ya.
I look at other blogs and it seems to me that I really shouldnt be having one.
I'm all out of words at this point- probably because they are somewhere in dream country.
Reminds me of a story in the Sandman series- if you haven't read it, you must.
Neil Gaiman has perfectly captured the ephemera of dreams- the family of the Endless and their relationship with us flawed beings.
Now if only I could come up with something as meaningful in mine.
Oh well.... time to get back to the heart of the Dreaming....

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Fragmented Minds said...

naah chica- you got it worng- you aint a day dreamer but a Dreamyyyy babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home