Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Long time, no see

It's been awhile since I posted...had a lot to say but somehow the words dried up just as I'd begin to write....Dunno how long the block will last or how i can get this blasted underline off!
Hey! I did it!!!!
Anyhoo, life in NYC moves on- it's been fun vegging out at Central Park with a book, a kid and lots of sunshine...the fallout is that I do the single mom routine and hence conversations not peppered with questions from the daughter are glaring in their absence.
Dotage, she is upon me..and I find that I'm writing the way I speak- with dots aplenty and pauses in train of thought.
Batman Begins- good good movie- and eye candy of the Baleful sort is good for the single persons soul. Am waiting to see War of the Worlds but dunno if the toothsome aging hunk is worth the price.
Did the 43 things.com thing- go see the site and you'll know what I mean. For all things cool in the realm of blogging, I go to RandomFractals- somehow, my bro finds the time to keep abreast of all things cyberian.
I used to think I was the inveterate surfer- that guy has me beat. So it's a pretty nifty one stop shop for the sublime and the mundane- to think he has an exacting day job as well!
My mom won a Best Teacher of NYC award- amazing woman that one...
Life at this point is all about trying to network so I can bring home the bacon- the skill specific world of IT consultancy and trying to get a foothold therein is more yapping and less typing.
That dear reader is where I stop- the words are dry again and this post aint winning any awards for felicity....Later dudes.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Shreyas said...

The Baleful Sort, haaaaa, thats good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home