Monday, November 28, 2005

Explorer vs. Firefox

No doubts here- one is fraught with issues- this blog viewed on IE sucks- I can't see contributors, archives- hell the entire sidebar. Firefox on the other hand seems to have no such bloody formatting issues- why is Microsoft such a bleedin' pain?
Popup blockers, ease of use, no frikkin spy/mal/anyotherkind of ware...I've finally turned the IS and Desktop security in my company to switching to Firefox- those guys owe me!
The themes are sweet as are the extensions- it's a bit like Linux on steroids (I wonder if Linus was, indeed, on steriods when he cranked that one out in ... what? 6 weeks?)
I've been using this browser for more than 2 years but never had an issue- now that I'm forced to work again with IE , I realize just how spoilt I've become....Microbloodysoft is a pain in the nether regions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home