Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Intelligent Design- Redux

WTF?
I've just been informed by my daughter that " human beings are God's robots"
Excuse bloody me? Upon further clarification I was asked why we have vestigeal organs- y'know, the appendix, the tonsils et al- 4th grade education not only teaches these kids GPS and GIS within maths- an entirely laudable concept methinks but also that humans and general earthly lifeforms are a creationist concept!Not blooody likely dudes-
AAAARRRRGGGHHH
I could kill these asses who are busy modifying my childs brain and intellectual quotient- I am definitely going to challenge this.
Hell, when the Natural History and Science Museum here allows dipshits to bring schoolgoing kids and then loudly berate ' Science" as an ongoing ' undocumented and therefore unreliable" concept , I have issues.
Colorado is a Red State with a capital that's Blue- having said that, I assure you this stupid inverted Creationism crap is permeating thru not only Middle but Mainstream America- there are tens of thousands of kids just as confused, just as wrongly led.
Watch this space- I am definitely going to come up with something that will force these ignorant idiots to revise their plans of rewriting Science and Evolution.
Morons!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Shreyas said...

Unbelievably moronic. Dark times are ahead if it comes to pass, but something tells me its all just a kerfluffle. Stuff like this always draws more attention than it should, like a trampoline or bubbble markets, invariably dies down in the face of scientific progress and thought that can never be stifled.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Fragmented Minds said...

Riiight- you are more optimistic than I thought- please do see the reactions to the Dalai Lamas speech on the good effects of meditation and how it should be researched- I believe people wrote in, and otherwise wanted to state their defiance at this inclusion of Religion in Science!
Links at USA Today article todays edition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home